Purpose & Features
Aid4Email is freeware add-in for Microsoft Outlook.
Its features facilitate and automate your daily work with Outlook, increase your productivity and save your time.
Feature #1: Send with options
When you compose an Email, the new button 'Send with options' shows up above the standard 'Send' button:
It can do what standard 'Send' button does and much more.
Clicking this button opens following window for you:
Here you can configure several options before actually sending the Email out:
· Save copy of sent Email to specified folder
For example I often save copies of sent Emails that I want to follow into my dedicated folder called '1_Buffer'.
· Send Later Email / Scheduled Email
With this feature you can schedule that your Email will be sent automatically at any desired time.
With just one button you can configure required delay for current Email.
For example clicking the button '2 min' will keep the Email in Outbox folder for 2 minutes before eventually sending it out.
You can also use the calendar picker to manually setup any custom date & time for Email to be sent out (including year, month, day, hour and minute).
Here are some of the reasons why you may want to send Emails later:
- Send Emails when they are most likely to be opened and read
- Communicate with people in different time zones
- Avoid missing a birthday or anniversary
- Write your work-related Emails over the weekend and schedule them to be sent on Monday morning (this is my favorite)
- When you want to reach clients first thing in the morning but want to prep the Email the night before.
- Write your work-related Emails before you go to lunch or meeting and schedule them to be sent while you are on lunch or meeting
· Turn off PC after this Email is sent out...
If you turn this on for the particular Email, the add-in will automatically look for this Email in 'Sent' folder.
As soon as the Email is sent and moved to 'Sent' folder, the PC will shut-down automatically.
The countdown screen will show up before actually shutting down providing the user with the last option to abort the shut-down:
Feature #2: Buttons for quick change of Emails' importance
The new Increase / Decrease Importance buttons are available in the main Outlook's ribbon:
They give you quick option to change importance of individual selected Email(s) within Outlook's Explorer (the main Outlook's window displaying folders and their Emails).
Feature #3: Go to Email's Folder
Ever got to situation of having an Email open and wondering what is its "home" folder from which it was open?
Clicking on the new button Go to Email's folder which is now available in the ribbon of each Email's window (Inspector) will navigate you into this Email's folder within the Navigation pane and even select the related Email in it.
Every feature can be individually switched on / off through Settings:
This add-in is freeware and there are no limitations to its use.
Compatibility information, Requirements
Supported Microsoft Outlook versions:
2010 – 2016, Both 32-bit and 64-bit
Windows 7 or later
The latest version is 220.127.116.11